For those who rely on daily medications to help them stay healthy, taking the right medication at the right time is critical to your well-being. While most patients and caregivers will rely on a standard pill organizer to keep track of their weekly medicinal needs, the process involved with this method is both tedious and time-consuming, with a considerable risk of error. Simply picking up and organizing medication by hand is already meticulous, but then having to maintain the discipline of knowing what medication to take at what time is another high-stakes effort that must be done correctly. Although this common practice of daily medication is doable, it comes with significant pressure for those responsible for carrying it out.
It’s time that we say goodbye to this inefficient method of medicating, and introduce you to a new way of pill-packing, organizing, and dispensing medications, with Spencer.
At its core, Spencer is a countertop pill dispenser responsible for maintaining your medicinal needs, but it is so much more than that. Spencer helps make managing your health easier, and here’s how:
- Spencer tells you when it’s time to take your medication.
- Spencer provides the right medication at the right time, all you have to do is hit the dispense button.
- If a medication has special instructions – like taking it with food – Spencer will be sure to tell you.
- Spencer will give you feedback on how you’re doing, and can even let your pharmacist or caregiver know too.
- Spencer is also Bluetooth enabled with the ability to monitor things like weight.
Spencer is connected for you.
Spencer comes with a caregiver app for your loved ones that lets them know if a dose was missed, or if there is a problem with keeping to a regular schedule. This is important because missed medications simply don’t work. Pills come in all shapes and sizes, Spencer’s caregiver app provides a list of medications along with pictures to provide confidence that the right pills are being taken at the right time.
All of this means you and yours can save time and worry less.
Spencer has its own certified pharmacy.
With Spencer, you receive access to your very own connected network of care, meaning you get better care, simplified. In addition to having Spencer on your countertop, you also have access to a spencer-certified pharmacy team with experience helping people just like you.
The benefits of using a Spencer-certified pharmacy include:
- Having all of your prescriptions refilled at the same time.
- Getting medications renewed, counted, and prepared in bar-coded packs to be dispensed at the correct time.
- Receiving medications delivered to your door in an easy-to-handleSpencer refill. Simply drop the refill into Spencer, and you’re all set!
- Accessing a video-call function directly on the Spencer screen to chat face-to-face with your pharmacist from the comfort of your own home.
Spencer can be a caregiver’s best friend.
Most people don’t know that 75% of adults don’t take their medication correctly, which can lead to a higher risk of hospitalization. Therefore, it’s not surprising that caregivers deal with a lot of stress. It’s hard work, it’s time-consuming, and it can feel like the weight of the world is on their shoulders.
With Spencer, there is no more driving back and forth to the pharmacy, then sorting and boxing pills. Pre-packaged, bar-coded pill packs are delivered in a refill box that drops directly into the countertop dispenser. Because the pill packs are bar-coded, caregivers can see if pills were dispensed on time, dispensed late, or missed altogether. They can even monitor biometric data. And this can all be viewed remotely with the caregiver app.
Spencer is the key to setting your worries free.
By making Spencer a part of your daily routine, you can rest your responsibilities on the shoulders of this reliable and accountable countertop pill dispenser. Spencer is here to improve the lives of patients in need of daily medications, as well as their caregivers. Through this revolutionary technology, we are sure to see a new age of home care with less stress and more success.
To learn more about Spencer and get a closer look at its anatomy and functionality, click here!